Re: Coast Report -Tu and Wed

From: steve shugart (steves@malik.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Jun 12 1995 - 09:01:40 PDT

From: steve shugart <steves@malik.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Coast Report -Tu and Wed
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 95 9:01:40 PDT
Full-Name: steve shugart
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

> ps: Steve, I looked for you, did you go somewhere else?

Ben,

I got there about 1:00 pm and it was holey at Dav, so I went and sailed Scotts
was on the water by 1:45pm. Rigged my 4.4 and was way powered. Sailed until I
couldn't any more until 5:00pm. The waves were 4-6 with mast high sets, it was
some of the best sailing I have had in a long time.

The gorge was a bust (rainy on Sat), so I came home. (It was a business trip).

Sailed Sherman last nite, 5.0 kinda light, but fun to mess around on.

I noticed you reccommended calling 976-SURF for Baja reports. I was thinking
of San Carlos in Sept. Do they cover the San Carlos area? I've never been
and part of the reason is that I hate to commit to a week, w/o any idea of the
weather.

I may try for the coast again today, if it looks good.

Take Care, Steve