Re: How does one carry a pager when WSing ? -Reply

From: EarlMacHack (yoshino@gtewd.mtv.gtegsc.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jun 08 1995 - 01:06:03 PDT

Date: Thu, 08 Jun 1995 01:06:03 PDT
From: EarlMacHack <yoshino@gtewd.mtv.gtegsc.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Cc: yoshino@gtewd.mtv.gtegsc.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: How does one carry a pager when WSing ? -Reply

I've also noticed that my Call of the Wind pager DOES work on the south
shore or the Forebay at San Luis --- Don't ask me why...

Earl

My Call of the Wind Pager doesn't work at Waddell. I don't know where it
drops out, but I suspect it's around Davenport. The service provider is
All City Paging, so maybe another carrier does provide support in that
area. It also doesn't work on Pacheco Pass and San Luis (nor do cell
phones, from what I understand).

-shrEd
Ed Scott
shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis