Re: Help install sign at Third Ave Sun 5/28

From: Randy Anderson (randy52@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri May 26 1995 - 08:07:35 PDT

Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 08:07:35 -0700
From: randy52@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis (Randy Anderson )
Subject: Re: Help install sign at Third Ave Sun 5/28
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

The SFBA volunteer-built safety information and bulletin board sign for
Third Avenue is finished and we plan to install it Sunday, May 28
starting about 1 p.m. If you're going to be around this weekend and
inclined to sail Third, we could use some help digging the two three-
foot deep holes that are required. Picks, shovels, post hole diggers,
and pinch bars are in order. Hope to see you there, and may the wind
reward us!

Randy Anderson