Sunday at San Luis Reservoir

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon May 22 1995 - 11:43:01 PDT

Date: Mon, 22 May 1995 14:43:01 -0400
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Sunday at San Luis Reservoir

Hola,
due to poor weather forcasts on Saturday, Greg talked us into driving to San
Luis, great choice. He called the windtalker at 5:30AM (is this guy nuts or
what!) the report was good, 25mph or something like that. We loaded up and
arrived there at 7:30. people were already sailing! I sailed all day, 4.7 &
4.2 during the windier late morning. Great flat water, jibing heaven, steady
wind. The h2o wasn't to cold (i'm told it is usually colder), no weeds, all
in all a great day!!
Late in the day some other peninsula sailors showed up to tell us we had the
only wind on the block. Definetly a good call from Greg (he isn't always this
accurate).
Soaked & sore
:DDD