Re: Save 3rd Ave

From: Will Estes (westes@usc.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Apr 07 1995 - 13:28:58 PDT

From: Will Estes <westes@usc.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Save 3rd Ave
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 13:28:58 -0700 (PDT)

'Ken Poulton says:'
> Can someone post a summary of the Mar 29 3rd Ave meeting?
>
> I'm not very concerned about them putting up nets. I am very
> concerned about not degrading access.
>
> If we are to do anything useful at the city council meeting, we need to
> know what the development plan calls for now and what changes we need to
> ask for.

When I talked to Foster City last year, after much persistent pushing,
they told me that the mechanical drawings that had been proposed for the
site were in the proposal, and if I came down there that they would
let me see it. These drawings have probably been modified one or more
times, but they might still be available to the public. Maybe someone
who is in Foster City could digitize the image and then publish it to
the net? Probably someone at the Foster City office has a scanner.

It would make this discussion a lot less academic if we saw where the
various objects were relative to the current access.

--
Thanks,
Will Estes              Internet: westes@usc.com-DeleteThis