Re: Mounting Bracket For Boa

From: David Stuart (dstuart@qntm.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Mar 02 1995 - 16:53:24 PST

Date: 3 Mar 1995 08:53:24 U
From: "David Stuart" <dstuart@qntm.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Mounting Bracket For Boa
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

        Reply to: RE>Mounting Bracket For Board

I once saw a simple device created using a swivel chair base. The chair was
unbolted leaving the x-brace exposed. Thin plywood was bent in the general
bottom shape of a board, covered in carpet, and attached to the top brace.
The center post was screwed down to its lowest possible height. The wheels
were removed, and the base was bolted to a thick, large piece of exterior
plywood. A poly board was strapped to this arrangement, and it served quite
nicely as a simulator.