CFX, Ezzy, WW Black Diamond owners?

From: TONG_PAUL@Tandem.COM-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Nov 08 1994 - 15:19:00 PST

Date: 9 Nov 94 15:19:00 +1600
From: TONG_PAUL@Tandem.COM-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: CFX, Ezzy, WW Black Diamond owners?

Recently bought a 1992 9'0 CFX slalom board for light air days.
Am interested in talking to anyone who has similar either 91/92 model years.
This one has a tri-bottom, tuttle box. Not sure which weight model it is.
       I think the design changed in '93
Secondly considering either Ezzy or Windwing Black Diamond quiver. 3.5-6.0
Would like to hear from anyone sailing on these sails now.

I'll respond directly to you unless sufficient group interest to warrant
net-wide posting. Thanks, Paul