Preserve Third Ave.

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu Nov 03 1994 - 23:47:16 PST

Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 02:47:16 -0500
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Sender: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Preserve Third Ave.

Update re: Foster City City Council Meeting
The meeting starts at 7:30PM. We are currently late on the agenda but are
hoping that we will have enough people (This means YOU!) there to get moved
to the front of the agenda. If you come please dress conservatively, ties are
recomended. We want the council to see us as a positive influence.
SFBA has a presentation which should run @15 minutes. Any Foster City
residents who want to give testimonials afterwards will be greatly
appreciated.
See Ya!

I.R.S.: We've got what it takes to take what you've got!