3rd Avenue Parking Tickets

From: Edward W. Scott (shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Sep 12 1994 - 09:34:16 PDT

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 1994 09:34:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Edward W. Scott" <shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: 3rd Avenue Parking Tickets

Cross-posted from rec.windsurfing:

Lines 11 Parking Tickets at 3rd Ave (SF Bay) No responses
eyes4hire@aol.com-DeleteThis Eyes4Hire at America Online, Inc.
(1-800-827-6364)

Police were out issuing $25 parking tickets at 3rd Ave sailing site
(Foster City/ San Mateo Bridge) today (Sunday - 9/11). They ticketed the
many of us who park on the entry road alongside the "no parking" signs.
The officers were very nice about giving those nearby time to move their
cars and avoid a ticket. My buddy was even able to sail out to the
channel and warn me quickly enough that I could sail back and save $25.
The Fire Department apparantly has specifically requested that the parking
rules be enforced. Be forewarned and save your precious cash for more
gear.

Peter