Two FREE Boards;Two for sale (SanFran)

From: JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Jul 19 1994 - 05:14:28 PDT

From: JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis
Sender: "JefWNDHNTR" <JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 08:14:28 EDT
Subject: Two FREE Boards;Two for sale (SanFran)

I have two epoxy boards for sale and will give away two glass boards. (Anyone
who buys my epoxy boards get first crack at the glass boards). My fiance
says I can't buy anymore boards until I sell these boards...(soon I will
start to hide them in my friend's garage!)

8'6" bump and jump epoxy ROBERTS board. Made from carbon/kevlar epoxy
construction...gets you out to the wind line at crissy or coyote without
being too big in the chop. Tuttle fin box. I am 185 lbs. and have sailed
this from 5.6 to 4.1 sails. This is a VERY fast board..I went 39mph in a ken
winner speed series on this board. Comes with new board bag (with reflective
side) asking $725. Great condition. If you are sailing on a glass board, or
want to learn to jump, this should be your next board.

9'0" Watson/Priester slalom best on 5.6 and bigger sails. Designed by Tom
Watson--made by Tom Preister (before his accident) Tuttle fin box. very
fast slalom board. NOT made for jumping. It is NOT a no-nose shape (but good
for learning short board tacks). Great on those flood tide days with a 14.5"
fin. Not great in the chop: too hard on your knees, but Very fast. Custom
bag $400

FREE BOARD #1:a " Guess What" 8'6" glass slalom board (made by Joe Bauguess
in the Gorge) 95 liters of volume great first short board...can be
waterstarted. Has "K" fin box...since you cant buy "K" fins any more..you'd
probably have to replace the fin box for about $50. With custom bag and
straps...4 years old.

#2 8'4" chophopper by "Guess What" Picture of San Francisco skyline on
bottom. Squash tail. "K" box fin High wind board. Get a new fin box and
have a blast lots of rocker.3 years old.

Return email to Jefwndhntr@aol.com-DeleteThis or call (home)415-749-0399 or
(Work)800-227-3810