All the rescue talk

From: JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu Jun 09 1994 - 13:12:48 PDT

From: JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis
Sender: "JefWNDHNTR" <JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 94 16:12:48 EDT
Subject: All the rescue talk

This is written at 1:00pm on June 9, 1994

I have decided to try and compile all the discussions that all of you have
genrated on the "rescue/Coast Guard " topic over the past two days and
forward it to the SFBA, the Coast Guard, and eventually publish it as an
edited article for either Clay Feeter's Windtracks (formerly "West Coast
Boardsailor") or in Windsurf Magazine. Basically to get people thinking
about safety aspects and to let folks know about cyberWindsurfing on the net.
 Any objections? contact Jeff Bunch at Jefwndhntr@aol.com-DeleteThis .

Also the wind at crissy looks bad today...there wind way off the coast (past
the buoys) but not in the bay. current conditions at crissy are about 12
knots. If the valley heats up, we could get some action late in the
afternoon... Jeff