New windtalker???

From: kenb@hpindck.cup.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri Jun 03 1994 - 12:35:38 PDT

To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: New windtalker???
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 94 12:35:38 -0700
From: kenb@hpindck.cup.hp.com-DeleteThis

JefWNDHNTR@aol.com-DeleteThis foolishly wrote:

> guys blow off the rest of the afternoon cuz its blowing 25-30 at crissy. I
> can see the beach from my office and 5 lucky ones are already out! ebb until
> 3, i think c-ya there!

Well, I don't sail Crissy (I hate driving through the City), but since you
can see Crissy from your office, methinks you just signed yourself up as the
newest windtalker... :-) :-) :-)

We expect reports every hour, on the hour. Until you decide to go, which
must be announced. Otherwise we'll assume you're stuck in a meeting. :-)

KenB