Uphaul??

From: Alan Segervall (alans@berlioz.nsc.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon May 09 1994 - 16:16:30 PDT

Date: Mon, 9 May 94 16:16:30 PDT
From: alans@berlioz.nsc.com-DeleteThis (Alan Segervall)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Uphaul??

Matt,

Oh, that thing! I forgot to mention the tie down straps double as an
uphaul in a pinch. I threw my uphaul away 7 years ago!

Your input sounds like an interesting idea. I'll play around with it.
The knot may be what I call a daisy chain (I use it to coil up my power cords).
Not too sure about tieing one of those fat knobby things to my boom again
though!

Thanks,

Alan